As always, I hope that this Blog Post finds you well and that 2015 is treating you as well as you deserve.
For me, 2014 was mostly about personal growth. I purchased my first home and my wife and I got used to having two kids under the age of four keeping us pleasantly occupied.
But now that all of that has settled down, 2015 is all about the growth of SetListTees!!
I've spent the past couple of months hiring new designers to take care of the back log of design requests and I hope by now that you've noticed I have just wrapped up a complete overhaul of the entire SetListTees website.
Please take a couple of minutes to cruise around. I genuinely appreciate any feedback you have the time to give, both positive and constructive.
New highlights include:
- A website that no longer looks like it was made in 2003
- Easier navigation
- Clearer pictures of our shirts in the shop section so you have an idea of what they might look like on an actual human being (we bought two mannequins, their names are Maurice and Jasmine)
- Brand new video page - I plan to make a quick video for every shirt on the site. I must admit that I drank a 6 pack of 8.7% cold IPAs on an empty stomach as I was preparing for, and during the filming of the first 12 vids I shot, so you'll noticed I'm a bit "relaxed". There are only four uploaded to the site right now, but more to come in the next month.
- A Blog - Because there aren't enough Blogs on the Interweb. I'll do my best to keep this active and topical. By "topical" I mean sex, drugs, rock and roll, and the occasional quiche recipe.
As always, we truly appreciate your support and camaraderie. I'll plan to post another update sometime within the next month which will focus on more SetListTees awesomeness in the works including:
- SetListTee Design Contest
- Brand Spankin New Designs
- Summer Tour
- This Years Donations to Mockingbird and Rex
Thanks for your time, I look forward to an amazing 2015 for everyone. We've got that whole Fare Thee Well and MagnaBall summer approaching, and I turn 40 on July 4th. Life is the gift that keeps on giving! Enjoy the Ride!
Hope to see you all soon!