Once every couple of months we’ll post a show and its corresponding setlist here and on on our FaceBook Page and give you the opportunity to design your own SetListTee. All eligible entries will be displayed in an album on our Facebook page and voted on by fans of our page.
Winner will receive a free SetListTee with their design on it (once a single purchase of that shirt design has been made) and $50 cash!
This month's contest is for the show from Phish's final show of the Dick's run of 2015 on September 6th.
Notes: This show was webcast via LivePhish and featured several bustouts: The Landlady (last played December 3, 1994, or 768 shows), Birdwatcher (June 28, 2012, 134 shows), Keyboard Army (December 14, 1995, 684 shows), and Once In A Lifetime (October 31, 1996, 634 shows). Scent of a Mule and NO2 featured Fish on Marimba Lumina. Frankenstein featured Page on keytar. Down with Disease and Harpua were unfinished. Piper included a quote of Rocking Down The Highway. Harpua included narration about Jimmy being a guy from the east coast coming west, having a breathing problem, and needing an oxygen tank (with Trey sucking from an oxygen tank). Trey then said "I wonder if I should've gotten the oxygen in the lot after the show." Harpua also contained a Glass Onion quote with Trey saying the Walrus was Page. Your Pet Cat included narration from Mike about eating Poster Nutbag. Once In A Life Time contained Harpua quotes. This show featured the Phish debut of United We Stand. During Harpua, Trey mentioned that people writing down the setlist would want to only count Harpua once (by doing this, the encore spelled out THANK YOU).
All submissions for this month's contest are due by 6/30/17 at 11:59pm EST.
Design Requirements are as follow:
- File Size: 9" Wide x 14" High at 300dpi resolution.
- Single color graphic; can be any color (MUST INCLUDE 6-character PANTONE color code in email). No transparancy, but halftone pattern is ok.
- Background color (shirt color) must be sampled from the color chart below. Please include the name of the background (shirt) color you've selected.
- Must be original artwork.
- No brands, band names, copyrighted materials, or likenesses of people.
- Initial Design Submission should be in a jpeg format
- Winner will be asked to submit layared files in .psd format, with one layer for the graphic and one for the background color.
- The font for the back Set List is the same on every shirt. Venue and location match the font from the date on the front design. Font for the SetList is ITC Officina Sans... Depending on the set list its 24 to 36 pt font. See www.SetListTees.com/shop for many examples.
Email all submissions to SetListTees@gmail.com with the subject line 'Fall 2016 Design Contest'.
The design that receives the most amount of 'likes' by Saturday July 29th 2017 will be the Fall 2016 winner! Thanks to all of our participants for their time and submissions and thanks in advance to YOU for your vote/like!